This webinar is now over: View the recording here!
Providing critical call handling and queue visibility information from within the browser
Unity Agent Web can be run within the browser or within a wrapper. This provides maximum flexibility for users and service providers and still allows Unity to have a “normal” application behaviour with shortcuts and a stand-alone interface. Unity Agent Web is supported on Chrome, Edge and Firefox and can also be run in a wrapper on Linux.
With the ability to alert Supervisors and chat with colleagues, Unity Agent Web is an essential tool in improving call processing and maximizing customer service
- Personal Wallboard – Displays queue information and key call performance metrics
- DNIS – Change the user’s outbound CallerID to be that of any call center
- Call Center – Change ACD and queue join state
- Supervisor Alert – Agents can alert perform an emergency escalation to a Supervisor
- Queued Calls – Display all calls currently in the queue