Do you have a passion for cloud technologies, outstanding presentation and communications skills and experience in a technical Sales/BD role, preferably in the tech or cloud space?
This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing Cloud SaaS business. This role is based in the UK.
About the Role
The Business Development team is responsible for ongoing sales, the acquisition of new customers and expanding adoption of new products and services to an existing portfolio of accounts. As such this is an essential role in driving the company forward.
Key responsibilities will include onboarding new providers and acting as a liaison between provider product teams and internal presales and technical teams. The Business Development Manager will be a Subject Matter Expert in all aspects of the Unity apps and be an essential resource for service providers in working through customer requirements and assisting with product demos.
There will likely be a requirement for international travel to conferences and customer roadshows in the US and Europe
- Manage the relationship with our key accounts, providing outstanding levels of customer service, responsiveness and support.
- Run online product demonstrations, webinars and other customer facing engagements to transfer knowledge and win new business.
- Work with the Product Marketing team to ensure that all video, document and other resources required by customers are available.
- Process feature requests and feedback to our internal Product Development team about emerging market requirements and opportunities.
- Outstanding presentation and communications skills are a must as a lot of your work will involve talking to customers in person and online and presenting to their clients
- An understanding of cloud technologies
- A forensic eye for detail
- Experience in a technical Sales/BD role, preferably in the tech or cloud space
- Dynamic self-starter able to perform with minimal supervision
- 20 days Annual Leave with an additional day per 2 years completed service
- Flexible Working – Normally office based 2 days per week
- Allowance for home broadband and mobile
- Company laptop
- Full Time
- Based in Wimbledon, London, UK
About Kakapo Systems
Kakapo Systems is a software development firm, specialising in Receptionist, Call Centre and Contact Centre solutions that are used by telecoms service providers around the world. Our products help businesses improve their inbound customer contact experience and drive productivity
We are headquartered in Wimbledon, London, with a software development team in Kerala, India.