Do you have 2 years’ experience in working in a Cisco BroadSoft focused environment, either with a Service Provider, Reseller or BroadSoft ecosystem vendor, in a technical role?
This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing Cloud SaaS business. This role is based in the UK.
About the Role
As a Sales Engineer (SE) you will be responsible for onboarding new providers and working with existing customers on special bids, demos and ongoing technical training. As such this is a technical relationship management role tasked with ensuring service provider customers have the support and knowledge to be successful. You will work with up to 10 service providers across North America and Europe and develop strong relationships with provider Product and Sales teams over time. This role is based in the UK.
• Assist internal marketing and development teams with the effective launch of new products and services by assisting with demos and training sessions with customers.
• Manage the technical side of customer relationships in conjunction with the Commercial Director. Take ownership for any technical queries and their resolution.
• Feed back to internal teams about customer successes, potential issues, feature requests and generally feedback from the field about the Unity apps.
• Contact end-user customers to visualise and understand issues for accurate diagnosis.
• You will have at least 2 years’ experience in working in a BroadSoft focused environment, either with a Service Provider, Reseller or BroadSoft ecosystem vendor, in a technical role.
• A good understanding of the Cisco BroadSoft feature set, including UC and ACD call centre features and customer use cases.
• Good customer facing skills and the ability to clearly and concisely explain technical solutions.
• Experience managing multiple priorities with minimum supervision.