About The Role
This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing Cloud SaaS business and help manage the migration of our existing DC-based platforms to AWS. You will be expected to have a high level of technical infrastructure experience and be comfortable delivering and supporting complex projects across compute, storage and backup. As such, you will act as the infrastructure lead and take responsibility for overall technical design and ongoing management of our AWS platform going forward.
• Setting up and migrating services and data to AWS and day-to-day operational support and administration of the AWS environment
• Designing, implementing, and managing multiple AWS regions to support regulatory requirements for our customers worldwide. This includes design and implementation of all security aspects, IDS, and SIEM
• Ongoing monitoring and management of resources to ensure scalability is maintained for all AWS regions
• Working directly with customers and key stake holders when designing each AWS region, understanding their requirements and designing and implementing “best of breed” solutions using AWS features/services to meet those requirements
• Must be a qualified AWS Architect
– AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Professional
– AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate
– AWS Certified Developer Associate
– AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate
• Must have demonstratable experience designing AWS infrastructure to meet complex business requirements
• Experience mapping desired business outcomes to AWS feature sets and capabilities
• Demonstratable experience migrating infrastructure from geographically redundant data center-based to AWS.
• Engineering and administration experience with VMWare and Fortigate firewalls would be beneficial, but not mandatory.