Are you a Java Developer with a year’s experience in implementing server-side projects using Java web services? This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing Cloud SaaS business.
The role is hybrid-working and will require in-person collaboration in the office three days a week with two days working remotely. This role is based in Kochi, India
Role: Java Developer
Industry Type: IT Services
Department: Engineering – Software & QA
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Role Category: Software Development
1 year of experience in implementing server-side projects using Java web services.
- UG: Any Graduate
- PG: Any Postgraduate
- Knowledge of web services SOAP / REST.
- Good Knowledge in unit testing.
- Knowledge of Markup Languages like XML and JSON.
- Knowledge in NETTY will be a big plus.
- Knowledge of in sockets programming, multithreading, etc.
- Working knowledge in Object Oriented Programming.
- Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance.
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.